We’re gearing up for MAX Europe which is happening December 1st – 3rd in Milan and I’m pleased to say that we’ve got some great speakers travelling (under their own steam ;)) from the UK to Italy to present at the conference.
The MAX Europe session finder is not quite up to date yet, so here’s a list of the UK speakers and their sessions, each of which is exclusive to the European version of MAX 2008…
- James Whittaker (RefreshingApps.com), “Perfecting the user experience in Adobe AIR”
- Samuel Williams (LBi), “Building Flex applications with PureMVC”
- Neil Middleton (Monochrome), “Structuring your development team and getting the work done”
- Mike Jones (FlashGen), “Debugging and profiling with Flex Builder”
- Rob Bateman (Away3D), “Finding Away3D”
- Stefan Richter (FlashComGuru), “Building collaborative applications with Flash Media Server”
- Carlos Ulloa (Papervision3D), “Advanced Papervision3D”
- Andy Hood (AKQA), “Anatomy of a seriously sophisticated AIR application”
With all these great sessions confirmed, alongside other speakers from across Europe, including Marco Casario, Nicolas Leirmann & Mario Klingermann, and of course, presentations from Adobe Evangelists, Product Managers and Engineers, it should be even bigger and better than last year’s event in Barcelona.
MAX Europe early-bird pricing has been extended until 19th October, so a full conference pass currently costs 720 Euros (inc VAT). Flights from London to Milan with Easyjet are currently around £50 return, including taxes.