Adobe, together with a number of our partners across Europe, are running a series of half-day workshops to help you get up to speed with building applications using ColdFusion 8.
In addition to getting a general overview of what’s new in the latest version of ColdFusion, there will be more in-depth sessions on building ColdFusion-powered Rich Internet Applications with Flex, using ColdFusion to create AJAX-based web applications & PDF documents and using the ColdFusion Server Monitor to fine-tune applications for high performance.
The dates/locations confirmed already are as follows – download the linked PDF document for more information and for the registration form:
- Cologne, January 20th – Register
- Amsterdam, January 22nd – Register
- Brussels (NL), January 27th – Register
- Brussels (FR), January 28th – Register
- Paris, February 3rd – Register
- London, February 5th – Register
The team is working on additional dates for Barcelona, Zurich, Milan and Stockholm – I’ll update this post with additional details when they are confirmed…