Yesterday at Future of Web Apps in London we presented 10 web applications built using Adobe technology that we believe best represents the capabilities of Flash Player, Flex and AIR, whilst highlighting to a wider web designer/developer audience the type of applications that we think will become the standard for Future Web Applications.
Here’s what we showed:
- Sliderocket (browser-based presentations)
- Scrapblog (blog and scrapbook combined)
- Picnic (online photo editing/manipulation)
- MTV Video Remixer (online video editing/manipulation)
- Buzzword (document editing)
- Fine Tune (desktop music player)
- eBay Desktop (eBay on your desktop)
- Adobe Media Player (desktop video playback)
- Pownce (messaging client)
- AIR Google Analytics (desktop analytics)
Would these all be on your top ten or do you think we missed some? Let me know via the comments…
If you’re at FOWA today then please stop off at the Adobe stand, pick up a free book (and a beer) and come talk to us about Flex and AIR.